Sunday 3 March 2013

OSMO


I'm finally ready to showcase the reason I've been so quiet these last few months (and the reason I haven't posted anything since mid-December). 

OSMO is a picturebook I've designed and illustrated and will be making the journey with me to the International Children's Book Fair in Bologna, Italy, at the end of this month. It's about a robot (OSMO) who does odd jobs around the universe. Expect out-of-this-world depictions of litter picking, vending machine restocking and lightbulb replacement as OSMO travels far and wide doing all those jobs the universe can't get round to.

I think this project was the most fun I've ever had in creating a picturebook and I'm really excited for people to see it at last. I'll add the cover and a couple of other bits and bobs in the coming days. Until then, here's four finished spreads from the book. It's come a long way since the sketchbook post from last December...











No comments:

Post a Comment